Tools Equipment, Shipping and Returns Policy
- Dates given by Baird & Co. for the delivery of Goods are approximate only and do not form part of the contract. Baird & Co. accept no liability if delivery dates are not met.
- Baird & Co. reserve the right to amend its prices without prior notice.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT (and carriage), and are charged at the current rate, where applicable.
- Baird & Co. will not be liable for:-
- defects or damage resulting from fair wear and tear, neglect, improper use by the Buyer, or failure of the Buyer to comply with the manufacturer’s instructions;
- goods which have been adjusted, altered, adapted or repaired;
- the suitability of any Goods for any particular purpose or use whether or not the purpose or conditions were communicated to the seller.
- Any alleged defects must be notified by the Buyer to Baird & Co. within 3 days of delivery.
- Goods of a type not normally held in stock, and therefore specifically ordered are non-returnable.
- Please note that the pictures on this site are for illustrative purposes only and do not necessarily indicate the item being sold. If you are in any doubt please email us.
- UK orders are shipped via Royal Mail Recorded Signed For, Royal Mail Next Day Insured, Fedex Economy or Fedex Insured service.
- International orders are shipped via Fedex Economy or Fedex Insured service.
- Orders containing one or more hazardous items may be delivered to UK destinations only, by Fedex Economy or Fedex Insured service.
- In the first instance please contact our Tools department via email to discuss any issues you may have with your order.
- Please send returns to: Baird & Co. Ltd, Tools Department, 5th Floor, 82 Mitchell Street, Glasgow G1 3NA. Include a copy of the original invoice and a note stating the reason for your return.
- If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is damaged or defective, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item including delivery charges. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase. Baird & Co. will check all items returned as damaged or defective. In the event we find no fault, we reserve the right to re-charge you for the item/s and to recover our fees and expenses from you.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us in its original condition and packaging within 7 days of the date you received the item and we will issue a refund for the price you paid for the item less a 15% handling fee. Original delivery and return delivery costs, wherever made by Baird & Co., will still be payable by the customer. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase. If you require an exchange, please place a new order online.
Rhodium BullionAllocated & Unallocated Accounts
- All Products
- Bench Tools & Sundries
- Metal Forming Tools
- Soldering, Pickling & Melting
- Polishing, Cleaning & Finishing
- Pendant Motors & Accessories
- Setting Tools & Equipment
- Wax & Wax Working Tools
- Gemstone Accessories
- Precious Metal Clay
- Stringing Requisites
- Books, Boxes & Sundries
- Watch Making Tools & Accessories
- SPECIAL OFFERS
- Wire & Sheet Price Calculator